• Sterling, Va., information technology consulting company Evergreen Systems said it will merge with net.works Corp., a Salt Lake City server software company. Terms were not disclosed.
• Online Resources Corp., a Chantilly Web-based financial services company, reported net losses for its fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 more than doubled to $8.9 million (33 cents per share) from a net loss of $4 million (16 cents) a year ago.
• Reston information technology company NCI Inc. said net income for its fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 increased 6.4 percent to $3.3 million (25 cents) from $3.1 million (23 cents) a year ago.
• Halifax Corp., an Alexandria computer hardware maintenance company, reported a net loss of $1.8 million (58 cents) for its third quarter ended Dec. 31 compared to net income of $51,000 (2 cents) a year ago.
• Herndon software application company Deltek Inc. said net income for its fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 rose 12 percent to $7.1 million (16 cents) from $6.4 million (16 cents) a year ago.
• Portfolio Recovery Associates Inc., a Norfolk company that purchases and manages portfolios of defaulted consumer receivables, said net income for its fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 fell 6 percent to $10.7 million (70 cents) from $11.4 million (71 cents) a year ago.
• Fairfax information technology security company ManTech International Corp. said its MBI Inc. subsidiary won a four-year, $9.7 million task order to provide computer security services to the Department of Homeland Security.
• Fairfax technology consultant ICF International said it won a $5.6 million task order from the Department of Homeland Security to provide program management support services.
© The Washington Times