- Provide investors an attractive return through sustained, quality growth.
- Satisfy customers with superior quality, value and service.
- Respect our social and physical environment.
- Be a company employees are proud to be part of.
3M At a Glance (Year-end 2006)
- Worldwide sales: $22.9 billion.
- International sales: $14.1 billion (61 percent of company's total).
- Companies in more than 60 countries.
- 3M products sold in nearly 200 countries.
- More than 75,000 employees worldwide.
- 3M employs mostly local nationals. Fewer than 300 3M employees worldwide are Foreign Service Employees not residing in their home countries.
- Plant locations: 145 worldwide.
- Sales office locations: 169 worldwide.