- B.A.G Films Launches 'News 24' - A Hindi News Channel
The channel has set up 13 of its own news bureaus across India. Over 300 exclusive foot soldiers appointed across the country to cover news as it happens, wherever it happens, will support the news gathering.
- Red Fort Capital to invest $100 million in Chennai, enters Chennai market by acquiring residential land for its first project in the city
Red Fort Capital, one of India's leading international private equity real estate firms, will be investing $100 million in Chennai over a period of six months. The investment will be across low to high end residential and hospitality projects. Red Fort Capital has kicked off its activities in Chennai by acquiring residential land in close proximity to Ambattur, an emerging IT hub.
- Valuenotes/Knowgenix study identifies Ocimum Biosolutions and TCS as top Indian bioinformatics vendors
A new study by Pune-based ValueNotes in collaboration with Mumbai-based KnowGenix, titled "Bioinformatics Outsourcing for Life Sciences - India Opportunity" shows that global clients are increasingly looking at India to cater to their bioinformatics needs.
- 'INDIA TELECOM 2007 to use TELiBrahma's Bluetooth-powered event solution
Solution to provide a mobile platform for the event's interactive sessions between Government, Policy makers, Industrial Leaders and Potential Investors and Exhibitors
- Indo-Spanish Business Meet Mumbai, 13-14th December 2007
More than 60 Spanish leading companies, willing to invest in India, hope to strengthen economic and commercial ties between both countries after holding a series of one-to-one business meetings with more than 200 Indian firms.
- People Interactive Named One of the Top 500 Companies in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Awards 2007
People Interactive (I) Pvt. Ltd., the company that owns successful Consumer Internet brands such as the Shaadi.com, Fropper.com, Astrolife.com and the recently launched Makaan.com, has been named as one of Asia's fastest growing companies in the esteemed Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Awards. The awards were announced at a ceremony held in Hong Kong on the 6th of December 2007. This is the second year in a row that company has bagged the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Awards.
- New Report Reveals Extent of Chocolate's Health and Wellbeing Benefits
Chocolate has been much loved for many years - but now a new report reveals the health and wellbeing benefits people can gain from their consumption of this favourite treat.
- BIG 92.7 FM and Hyundai present The Ultimate Challenge - 'Chipak Ke Jeeto'
Living upto its brand-line Suno Sunao, Life Banao! BIG 92.7 FM, India's No.1 FM Station in association with Hyundai Motors' newly launched i10 is hosting the ultimate endurance test, aptly christened - Chipak Ke Jeeto. The contest Chipak Ke Jeeto, a one of its kind challenge, allows the contestant who remains touching the swanky new Hyundai i10 for the longest period, to grab the keys and drive the machine home! Chipak Ke Jeeto conceptualized and presented by BIG 92.7 FM, will be held simultaneously across five major cities of Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
- WASP3D pins the competition: Delhi based Info TV added as the latest customer
The solution preferred over other available 3D Graphics solutions in the market
- Cincom Synchrony Receives 2007 Product of the Year Award Presented by Customer Interaction Solutions® Magazine
Honored for Outstanding Innovation
- Genesis Burson-Marsteller Launches Global Public Affairs Offering- Brings BKSH & QGA to India
Genesis Burson-Marsteller today announced strategic alliances with WPP group companies BKSH & Associates Worldwide and Quinn Gillespie & Associates to offer global public affairs capability to Indian companies. Genesis Burson-Marsteller already has a strong public affairs practice in India.
- Data Center Managers Adopt Virtualization, Server Consolidation; Face Skills Shortage
Global 2000 Enterprises Spend More than $6.6 Billion Annually1 to Manage Data Center Complexity
- BIG 92.7 FM's RJ RISHI ALL SET TO TRIUMPH OVER LISTENERS'
BIG 92.7 FM India's No.1 FM & Mumbai's highest reached station, as part of its latest on-air offering, has roped in RJ Rishi Kapoor as the new host for the high-energy, interactive afternoon show 'Chal Kalti Maar' and is all set to take Mumbaikars and the young at heart their buzz for the day! RJ Rishi, who is also a dentist by profession epitomizes the young & restless - extremely energetic, charismatic, quick-witted and brings with him a rich experience of over 1 ½ years behind the console.